Blog Post Submission for Cyber Misfits
We are looking for articles about articles about Information security, cyber security, digital forensics, and cryptocurrency. We love to review any other topics relevant to the contents of the site for additions.
Prior to submitting, please read and agree to the below licensing terms.
Please understand that we do not compensate for guest posts.
Licensing Agreement between you as “Author” and Cyber Misfits LLC (Cyber Misfits)
- GRANT OF LICENSE. By submitting content to Cyber Misfits, Author hereby grants to Cyber Misfits a non-exclusive license to use content (regardless of the form or medium of such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), submitted to Cyber Misfits now or in the future (collectively, the “Materials”) for use or possible use on Cyber Misfits’ website, Cyber-Misfits.com (the “Site,”) in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The license granted hereunder includes the perpetual, world-wide right to edit, reproduce, use, display, license, print, publish, promote, distribute, store, and otherwise exploit the Materials (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), in connection with the Site, or in any other manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, which is related to or derivative of the Site in any way including promotion or marketing of the Site. Cyber Misfits agrees that it will use its best efforts to give proper attribution to the Author each time the Materials are used.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. Author shall be solely responsible for Author’s submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. Author represents and warrants that Author has the full legal right, power and authority to grant the license provided for herein to Cyber Misfits, and that Author owns or controls all rights to the Materials. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Cyber Misfits to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Cyber Misfits and this Agreement;
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Cyber Misfits and this Agreement. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (a) submit Material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the Material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein; (b)publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party; or (c) submit Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate. Cyber Misfits reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
- Author shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cyber Misfits and its licensees, successors and assigns, and each of its members, officers, agents, and employees from all liabilities or losses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to Cyber Misfits’ exercise of the rights granted herein.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina.