Performance coaching is about helping all people reach their full potential, in any area of their lives.
Performance coaching helps people explore their motivation, and overcome the blockers that hold them back. It’s about both support and challenge. It’s particularly useful for the following:
How will I help you as your Performance Coach and Mentor:
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Building Confidence
- Addressing Cohesion Within The Workplace
- Long-range career or life planning
- Navigating career change points
- Making fundamental changes to performance or behavior
- Handling major life setbacks
- Address and overcome negative behavior that create road blocks
As your Mentor and Tutor, I will be able to help you with the following:
- Security+ Certification Examination Preparation
- Network+ Certification Examination Preparation
- Linux Certification Examination Preparation
- CompTIA Advance Security Practitioner Exam Preparation
- Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Preparation
- Understanding Cybersecurity Policy
Most clients come in stating fairly clearly what they want to accomplish, and if necessary this is refined further throughout the coaching process. As with any goal-defined journey it’s essential that one knows where they are going in order to get there.
Each session is ABSOLUTELY confidential. You will first state the area you want help in by first defining your performance and career goals through the Free 30-Minute Consultation. After, I will customize and tailor a performance action plan for you to work through until your goal is met.